If self-pleasuring is viewed as a game between two partners, it can help take a little of the “edge” off of trying it initially. And once a couple gets used to self-fondling together, they may find that they want to include the activity as a more regular part of their sensual lives.
Games people play
So what games involve self-pleasuring? There can be quite a few, actually.
– Self-pleasuring dice. A pair of dice can be used to create any number of games. For example, a partner rolls the dice. If it is even, the man starts self-gratifying; if it is odd, the woman. That person must continue self-pleasuring until their partner’s “side” is rolled.
– Stroking cards. As with dice, there are many different games a couple can create using playing cards. One simple game is for one partner to turn over the top card of a deck and for the other partner to stroke or rub their genitals the number of times indicated on a card. (For example, a 4 of clubs would mean stroking or rubbing 4 times.) Play continues until release or until the couple decides to dispense with the cards and keep self-stimulating or engage in another form of sensual activity.
Alternatively, a couple can play a game like Crazy 8s, but arrange for one person to keep self-gratifying as long as red cards are played and for the other to do the same when black suits are played.
– Music fun. Go to a website that plays songs or music videos and set it to play at random. Pick a system for which partner self-fondles when. For example, if a solo male performs, the guy self-stimulates; if a solo female, the girl does. And if it’s a band each partner does the deed.
– Binge self-gratifying . When catching up on that hot series everyone’s talking about, why not self-stimulate as well? A couple can easily determine what the rules are. For example, the male self-fondles when a female character talks and vice versa. Or if a show has multiple storylines, decide during which one each partner must self-gratify.
– Time it. Simplicity itself. Take an egg timer and turn it over. One partner self-stimulates until the sand runs out, then turns it over and the other partner does likewise. The same can be done with an electric timer, too.
– Playful ping pong. Those with a ping pong table can strip down and play ping pong, but each participant must be self-fondling at the same time. Many other games, such as checkers or any board game, can be adapted similarly.
Of course, many couples will need no game in order to begin exploring self-pleasuring together – and that’s great, too.
Whether using a game or not, men will need to be careful not to get over-aggressive during a self-pleasuring session (solo or with a partner). But if a rubbed raw member occurs, applying a superior male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is urgent. Select a crème with both a high-end emollient (such as Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E) to soothe that overworked manhood skin. And be sure the crème also includes L-carnitine, a neuroprotective agent that can help restore sensitivity lost from rough handling of the organ.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men’s health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles – self-pleasuring, game, male organ health crème,
The Article Source